These prompts were given by collaborating poet Yvonne M. Estrada to Terry, who will engage in fevered writing with each of them.
- In very simple English they call it good luck. (Yogi Bhajan from NineTreasuresYoga.com)
- …an exploration of the absurdity of our own existence (Lenscratch.com)
- We were lucky that our water tanks were filled before the electricity failed (Indiadivine.org)
- Slow and patient centuries can grow to create structures hundreds of miles long (TED.com)
These prompts were given by Terry Wolverton to collaborating poet Yvonne M. Estrada, who will engage in fevered writing with each of them.
- Republicans are not the condom police
- Written on beasts
- Of being engine red
- When it’s dark out
(upcoming album title, G-Eazy)
Readers of this blog are invited, no, encouraged, to write your own poems inspired by these prompts and submit them in the comments box. The best Reader Poem we receive by December 31 will win a $25 prize.